The seat-valve pump is used for heavy tasks like paste-like and highly viscous material with a low content of foreign bodies and small particle sizes (< 15 mm).
• For conveying fine-grained sludges or slurries
• Switchover without short circuit
• No backflow at high pressures
• Easy installation of damper
• Very effective for media containing a high amount of air.
The KOS S-transfer tube enables a continuous free-flowing conveyance of the material without the use of valves. Foreign bodies up to 2/3 of the size of the discharge outlet can be conveyed.
• For conveying coarse sludges or slurries with a high grain-size content
• Low maintenance and wear due to fewer moving parts
• Less suction resistance thanks to larger inlet permitting constant free-flow of the material
• The hydraulic circuit of the S-tube does not come in contact with the material
Hydraulic power units and control cabinets designed in combination with the pump and the various applications.
Hennie van Niekerk
Regional Technical Advisor
Phone: +27 83 4409328
E-mail: Send message